Sea transport systems in today's shipping market have evolved into three separate but closely connected segments: bulk shipping, liner shipping and specialized shipping. Although these segments belong to the same industry, each carries out different tasks and has a very different character.
When costs are your primary concern or time is not a factor and your shipments are large and heavy you will benefit from our sea freight services. We ship significant volumes every year, which enables us to offer you capacity, frequent departures and competitive rates across multiple locations.
Whether you have hazardous cargo, out-of-gauge freight or plain standard shipments or you need us to handle your buyer's consolidation services, our network is there to support you. Here are some of the sea freight services that we offer:
- Full Container Load (FCL)
- Less Than Container Load (LCL)
- Non-Containerised Load
- Buyer's Consolidation Services
- Break Bulk
- Competitive Ocean Freights To Worldwide Destinations.
- Door To Door Service (Ex-Works, DDP & DDU Shipments)
- Ability To Offer Customized Solutions Based On Individual Customer Requirements.
- Range Of Services That Cover Every Aspect Of Supply Chain Solution.
- Wide International Network Of Partners To Expedite Cargo Movement.
- Excellent Relationships With Shipping Lines To Achieve Priority Loading.
- MTO Certification
- Presence In All Major Sea Ports Of India
- Recognition And Awards From Leading Carriers
- More Than 1500 Teu’s Handled Every Month